Hello all, it's the last month of 2010 and I am happy. Didn't take many pictures this month, because it just started ha ha.. hmm.. ahh..
There, my sort of happy face:
Which, I know, I know, doesn't even look like me.. It's the makeup and the pretty bad front camera of the iPhone 4. Less mega pixels = blur pic = good for flaw-full face. ha ha ha
Anyway, yay, finally got my iPhone 4 and a pink devil casing which I have been searching high and low for.
Sad that it's a sweet light pink tho. Would love it to be a strong hot pink. Devil cause I'm naughty. Pink cos I'm sweet, sortof. :p
Once again, I jailbreaked and "zh'ng"ed the display like no tomorrow. I used three themes you can find on Cydia. First is the Hello Kitty Theme (from BigBoss), 2nd is the Pretty Pink Theme (from ModMyi), and 3rd is Metal iPhone Pink iOS4 (from BigBoss). Then, wuarah:
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Fav 1: MoreBeaute
This is a photoshop/ photography app.
Reason for liking: On days without makeup, or when you just have super thick eyebags or extremely blemished skin, or places with lighting that brings out the worse and darkest colors on your face, you can still take beautiful pictures where your skin would look bright and flawless. It's main tools is the Blur tool and the Brightness tool. So, just adjust these two, and your face in the pictures will look so perfect! ♥
Fav 2: StarDunk
This is a game!
Reasons for liking: It is addictive! At first I thought it's just another basketball game, Eww (because I don't know a thing about playing sports without having to move your legs eg. sports video games >_<.). But it turned out to be so not! The game is simple, just toss the ball into a hoop and score as much points as possible. Awesome thing is you can play online and challenge with a bunch of people all around the world at once :D
Fav 3: Cut the Rope
Another game
Reasons for Liking: This is like the cutest little game ♥ ♥ ♥ !!!!! The little froggy named Omnom I think, IS SO CUTE. Enjoyed feeding it with the little candy while getting all three stars in every round. So fun till I finished all of them before finals. Now there's a Christmas special of Cut the Rope for free.. Go get!
Fav 4: WhatsApp
A messaging app!
Reasons for liking: I use this everyday! It's free (if you have internet/3g/wifi on ur phone), it's fast, its pretty, simple, and loads of friends have it! :D My WhatsApp contact list is expanding everyday, even my dad is on too lol.
Fav 5: P Tracker
I don't really remember it's proper name in App Store but, if you type Period Tracker, I think you can find it. Yeap, its a health app, to track your period! lol
Reasons for Liking: Very useful especially for girls! By entering the time your period starts and stops each month, you can track the pattern of your menstrual cycle, and be reminded of your fertile periods and when the blood will start flowing out. So nice of such type of applications to exist, makes life easier for forgetful people like me :)))
That's five of my favorite apps that I've been using a lot recently, apart from Facebook, YouTube and Echofon (A Twitter App). Oh yeah, there's also that blogging app BlogPress that I used the other time. But I still prefer to just enter through Safari. Because I don't think I can check comments and newsfeed through BlogPress.
That's all for now, till next time! Tata~





No comments:
Post a Comment