No updates yet due to lack of timee~
Each day seems to go by so fast since uni started. booh~
Got assignments and studies to start wrecking my brains off over blogging~
So, owell...
Howeeverrrr..... Am online now and have just checked out this blog Coffee with HG so,.. Suddenly have stuff to share again :P
This time..

Yeah babeh~ Louis Vuitton~
I was never reli a big fan of LV cos in Kuching, almost everyone carries the similar classic LV bags.

Budden after I checked out Coffee with HG, I totally changed my mind on LV.
Turned out they are much less boring than I thought! =D!

oh my gawsh~



*DROOLS!!!!*
Then I went online and looked for more pretty stuff~

Nice! So my type-a bag!~

And THIS!!!!!!!! Doesn't the colour remind you of Some bag Someone bought Sometime ago?? *hint*

Am SOOOO in love with this one!!! Someone buy it for my birthday!!! PLEaSE!!!!! I don't care if it's fake. lol~
No comments:
Post a Comment