Eating and drinking place with variety and reasonable prices.
It's got good ambiance too. When i went there there were quite a lot of people. And I was like "whoa! This is one pretty place!"
It's got several sections designed differently. Beautiful and comfortable. mMmMM~ Definitely a place to hang out with buddies to have a good chat or just to waste time :p
Xian!!! Mei Hui!!!! Elainee!!!! Kim!!! Next destination? =D~
Too bad for the pretty menu tho. "a"'s missin'~
They've got a tiny bar.
This is where we were sitting. in some corner with a brick wall. Sat on the floor, jappy style. haha~
Looks like a backyard >_<.
Pedo guy caught posing!
Pedo guy shy about his pose. lolies~
Spaghetti Bolognaise. Well, it's not that high class kinda spaghetti but it tastes fine. Cheap ma. :P It tastes something like the spaghetti you get at Pizza Ria. The sweet type.
Kado's Salad. MmmM! This is pretty good for it's price! I likey!~
Watermelon Juice! The watermelon was soooo good! Sweet! Didn't even need the syrup.
Really taaaaaaaaaallll glass of milk tea. But doesn't look that tall here cos I'm not comparing it with anything.. hmM~
This is the bomb! Kado's chicken chop rice. I LURVEEE the gravy!!! Sooo tasty! yummy!!! Too bad I didn't order it! It was so gud >_<. Definitely going back there to eat this!
The whole place was so nice... Even the toilet! haha~ Can't help but to snap a pic. :P
Good lighting too~ For some good pics for good memories :P
❤
For more info on the location & stuffs, visit: http://www.sarawakian.net/2008/11/22/kado-cafe/
1 comment:
It is indeed a place for memories...
Post a Comment