Sunday, February 22, 2009

Lazy Sunday

Woke up today not wanting to have anything to do with the world...















I've got things to do but couldn't be bothered doing them.















When I couldn't sleep anymore, I went straight to my laptop and went online.















Nothing interesting.

Ate the lunch that dad tapaoed for me and continued surfing.















Seeing how busy dad n bro were starting to get cleaning the house, I turned off my lappie and went to tidy the books in my room.




















Damn those were a lot of books, AND papers. Cleared the shelves for the new semester. Vaccumed and cleaned for the entire day till evening.

And here I am again. I think I'm waiting.. derno~ feeling so numb..
And oh my gosh, I realised I haven't brushed my teeth, bathe or even washed my face since this morning. Eww~ Feeling a lil llike Miss Havisham now. haha~

Anyways.. That's my Sunday till the evening.

Hope I have a good night sleep tonight and be more energetic tomorrow.















Will be thinking of you baby~

*muah*

No comments: