Thursday, September 11, 2008

late update /.\

Gewdnessssssssssssssss

Been so busy since dad left for KL.. Busy with a routined life, that is. Gotta sleep early so i could get bro to school before 6.50am every morning. And sleeping early means no late nights with he books. and no late nights with the books means no free evenings. No free evenings and nights means no blogging. *cries*

Anyway, SHOULD be much more free on the weekends. (Despite my upcoming mid-semester exams which is begining at like, oh! NEXT WEEK!) GAHHHHHh~~~ @_@

I NEED TO SHOP. =( But believe me, I've been bringing cash and walking around all the malls and boutiques in Kuching.. and so far, I haven't seen anything I liked.. AT ALL! wtf. =(

waddameye gonna do?!!?! =(

Tried checking out Kitty's - I NEED CLOTHES online boutique blog already, Saw some juicy stuff butttttt.. I was just a few weeks tooooo late.. for most of the nice stuff.. haha.. Sigh sigh..

Can you understand the pain!?!??! The pain of not being able to buy ANYTHING for a whole month?!?!?! T.T noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo~~~ (it's like totally opposite from the 2007's Daphne. sniff..)

Nvm.. I'll keep my hopes up.. I'll definitely get something new this month!
Can't wait to go to kl.. wanna shawp =(

i am not a shopoholic. (I hope)

No comments: