Friday, September 5, 2008

=' )

Oh my gawsh.. I was looking through my dvds as usual and accidentally dug out Pearl Harbor. owh the classic~ =D Since I first watched it when I was around 12, I didn't really get much of it.. So, I decided to watch it again..

Unfortunately, in the dvd casing, there was only the 2nd dvd inside. But nvm, I didn't realise that at first. I only later realised the movie started at chapter 32. T.T and from there, I watched till the last chapter, 44.

SHIT! Just by watching those few chapters, I got totally possessed by the movie, I just HAD to find the 1st Dvd and watch it from start to end. But wtf~ It was no where to be found. T.T I was freggin' desperate!

So, I desperately searched the movie on Youtube. Thank goodness! Some Angel uploaded the whole movie into Youtube. Oh, Bless him. And I enjoyed my time watching the movie, although the visual quality was awful and audio was unclear. Atleast, I feel a bit of the movie, got to kn ow the story. =D Took me more than 2 hours to finish all the parts till what was left on my 2nd Dvd. That was like opening windows for each episode for 14 times. T.T


I still want the Dvd tho. Gonna purchase a CLEAR one since it's such a great movie. It really is. Realistic, emotional, just beautiful. I'd call Pearl Harbor one of the top of my favourites.

Owh, what made it all better was the beautiful Josh Hartnett. Aww! The sexy hawty! Just love his boyish look, sexy bod, innocent, innocent kinda face.. *hearts hearts hearts*




















I HART JOSH HARTNETT. haha~


Anyway, this is the original sound track for Pearl Harbor. Faith Hill - There you'll be.
Lovely Song. Almost cried watching the music video. Enjoy =')

No comments: