It's because my whole week was packed with assignments being dued and exams. loL~
Slept at 5am this morning cos I was rushing my Marketing assignment and presentation stuff.. Good gracious.. only had like 2 hours of sleep! HAHAHA..
Around 3am, that was the point when I really felt like giving up.. Flu started coming out and the mind just suddenly got all floaty.. But perseverance, and dreams kept me going.. I know I just can't fail myself..I needed to finish everything.. Work also has to be of quality.. So I stayed up all night.. perfecting my work.. ahh~ sooo proud of me self ^^ so worth the effort ^^
Lucky for my group, we didn't do too badly in the presentation ^^Y
*relieved*..

cam whored after the dreaded presentation XD
Now, I have only one week left to study for my finals. HAHA.. *cries* Haven't been doing much studying this semester.. getting rather worried.. @_@
ANYWAYYYY~
Missed my old buddies lots.. so hung out with them tonight~ ^^
Went to watch KungFu Panda.. hahaha.. dumb dumb movie.. VERY recommended for little children~ reminds me of Power Puff Girls. :P
But.. Still can't wait for the COMING SOON movies~ like that Disney's new movie with the cute something-E robot thingy, The Hulk, Journey to the Center of the Earth and loads more.. *claps claps* can't wait!!!!!
Aiyo, had sooo much fun tonight.. but the sad thing is, it's the last night all 4 of us will be here untill the next holidays.. sigh~~~ oh ya.. Elaine too~ she went off long ago.. sigh~ soon, me and Kim will be the only 2 left in Kuching AGAIN.. sigh~ will miss u girls much~

Xian, Mei hui, Kim, Me. Missing person: (ELAINE HO HO HO)

The two pics may look the same.. but they are both nice.. so HAD to put them both up~ hehe~

Eeeeeeeeeeeeee~ yumz...
Did some talking.. then an idea suddenly popped out in our minds.. WE WANNA GO TO TAIWAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHY??? Cos the currency is lower, the place is beautiful andddd shopping there would be like DAMN SONNGGGG~~ AHHAHAHAHAHAHA~~~ we wan we wann~
So, we shall start saving.. =D~~~~~~~~~~~~
DamN! I have lots to save!
Already been planning to get my 1st Cyber-shot digi cam for a longgggggggg time.. Since form 5 i think..
See.. the new T300.. I WANNN so badly~
*Plans not to go out for the whole of the July holidays.. HAHA*

T300
Then, been waiting for my dad to sponsor me a laptop since it really will make my life a hundred times more convenient.. sigh~ but he still.. sighs~ nvm~ T.T

The Hp Pavillion Tx2000. *drools* (Tablet pcs for art lovers like me.. *dreams*)
And now~ I wANNA go Taiwan with my sisters!!
*dreams: GO there with my T300 and tx2000, shop shop shop~ visit land marks and entertainment grounds, laugh and experience all that excitement with xian, mei hui, elaine and kim.. take millions of pictures.. look for actors and actresses, take more pics!.. saves all into lappie, blog immediately.. aaaaaaaaaa~~ dreams on...*
Goodness... How one wishes one were a millionaire's daughter at times~ >_<.
Btw, nice? nice? nice?:




Derno why, the clothes appeal to me.. sigh~ But I gotta save.. T.T
LALALA~ feel sooo lazy~~ feel flabby and feel weak! Feel lost~ Miss those days when I can walk and shop in the whole 10 stories of Berjaya Times Square, KL and NOT feel tired!
Miss sitting on trains to get from one place to another.. missed walking on the sidewalks.. miss the bright blue sky.. miss the shining stars at night, miss the sound of the roaring sea, miss the sand between my toes... miss so many things..........
Gah, just been too busy.. didn't have much LIFE lately.. So sad~
=\
Okay, going to bed now.. R&R exam tomorrow! shyt~
NiGHTs!
p/s: SHARON!!!! Let's SKIP KL! Follow me to Taiwan instead! XD~
3 comments:
traveling at taiwan really expensive ahh....even traveling at china will cost u...china!!!!
try go places round SEA....way way cheaper =)flights cheaper too hahhaa
hahahhaa.. dun wan.. i wan taiwan.. i got fren there.. haha.. u think how much will i need? hahahah
hahahha.....save lor.....makan tidur der oredi very expensive...wad more to say daphy's shopping?? haha return ticks will cost u almost 2.3k?? passport again le??
with dat much i can go bali....bangkok...vietnam....buy t300 hahaha....omost can buy the pavilion Tx2000....oso may enuf to go nz...
Post a Comment