Sunday, June 1, 2008

Back to Life. Buahah

YeahH~ back back.. You're not in a wrong site!! This is the Art of DaphY! just changed the template.. hehehe.. dark dark now~ buahah~ nice(to me atleast)~ lala~^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My itch last week

itch

















Sooo scary.. T.T


Then after a few days.. I had serious flu.. 2nd day, nearly had fever.. Four days later(today), I feel better. =D

Hatttteeee to get sick!! But the weather, just has to make me all sniffy sniffy =(

Glad to feel better.. Dear Friends, please eat more fruits and drink more water. =)



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay~ My Dad's little brother's family came from Sibu to Kuching!^^

So glad to see those lil' cousins all growing up..

See my lil baby cousin!~ 2 years I think.. ehehe.. youngest in my dad's side..

cous1

















playing with the car I constructed with the remainings of our Lassy Toys. ^^ soo proud of it.


cous2

















*bang bang*


toys














THese! Bring back tons of memories.. I played them when I was just their age~ Awww..
Those Colonel toys were collected by me and my lil browhen we were kids.. sooo cute.. but are totally destroyed now due to terrible handling of my little cousins.. sigh~ oh well..

The Doraemon was from my elder bro's birthday cake..There used to be 3... /.\

and the Minnie mouse is MINE!!! It had a Mickey Mouse, a car, and a house with a kitchen, bedroom and sitting room! But they are all lost now.. T.T sobs


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Been couped up at home and at uni for sooooooooo long that I had gone all crazy and had TONS of cravings..

Thank Goodness for the Gawai holidays! =D I get 4 days break from my hectic uni life! ^^

This morning, woke around 11.. wass sooo bored.. Tze went to The Spring.. which got me craving even more for The Spring(what to doo~ that's the best mall in kuching..) and SHOPPINGGG... =D~~~

So.. IMMEDIATELY called up the girls Xian, Mei hui and Kim.. and VROOM~ reached Spring at 1pm.. Mei Hui couldn't join.. hmpf~

Yippie.. There were lots of people at The Spring as there were sales and roadshows going on there.

We did some serious shopping as we all havent been shopping for ages.. soooo excited we were *nods* Bought lots of stuff from Padini~ hiaks~~~


Then we had D-o-n-u-t-s cos Xian was craving so badly for it.. She event dreamt of Say Cheese's taste in her sleep.. HAHAHA!

me

















Me and my Say Cheese~~ muahahahahahhaha~~


me_and_xian

















Xian and me


me_and_kim

















Me and Kim..

agh~ just realised all my poses are the same.. swts~ paiseh..

Poor Kim.. had Chocolate dripped all over her jeans..
People, be carefull when eating Alien and Chocoholic yea.



















Leng Lui Xian~

Had a great time shopping with the girls.. spent a lot.. but had even more fun! Hehehe~
Tomorrow is haircut day! XD

A few of my buys =D

padini_blous_and_shorts

















Padini blouse n Pdi shorts

Padini_Vintage_Blouse

















Vintage~~ Padini

Vincci_Bag

















Vincci

Not bad right? Not too expensive too.. =D
I LIKEEEE~~


-END-

No comments: