Thursday, November 1, 2007

YAHOOOO

FINALLY! it's the end of the FINALS! =D~~~~

bye bye library desk!=D












2 weeks of hols! wondering wad i shud do~ lalalala~












oh, just realised during the exam week that my phone has this capability..















I'm able to charge the phone WHILE listening to music with the ear phones..
coolness~ to the phone being able to do that!
lameness - to me who JUST realised it after holding it for half a year already.. hahaha..

Know why I sound so happy now?? cos cos.. i finally recovered from 3 days of unbearable illness.. lalala.. fever was so bad yesterday that i crieeedd.. sobb~~ but now... I'm all better. =D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!












oh, time crisis 3 is FINALLY in kuching.. swt~ took so long to get here.. hahaha.. i only played it once and i sucked big time.. haha..















There's also 2 new machines of my old favourite PS game, BISHI BASHI!! =D.. soooo fun! played untill my finger became purple.. hahahaha..

can't wait till I can get outta the house to play.. right now.. i'm under house arrest by my dad.. >_<. Doctor even wanted to give me sick leave.. from shopping.. HAHAHA.. jk~

too lazy to blog about everything else that happened in the last 2 weeks.. blah~ just gonna enjoy my next 2 weeks.. hehhee.. buh bye everyone~~

No comments: