Sunday, November 4, 2007

Best Taiwan Drama (I've watched) in 2007

Sacrificed my whole Thursday and I mean WHOLE Thursday, watching this GREAT taiwan drama 《换换爱》(Why Why Love)!!^^















Actors are Rainie Yang (Yang Chen ling), Mike He (He Jun Xiang), and Kingone. I dunno how to summarize the story, It's just great... If you really want a summary, go wikipedia.. hahaha...

Continued watching half of the drama on Thursday noon.. Started off where I left off the last time... Then.. slowly, the story got more and more exciting..



then it became so so so touching..
then then then.... AAAaaaa... couldn't put it down.. couldn't stop watching... couldn't go to sleep... kept watching and watching.. totally "entered" the movie >_<.


Then, near the last episode, it got so so so touching that I cried for more than two hours sooo badly~~ watched till 6am in the morning when I finally finished the drama... hahahaha.. aiyokk... the feelings of the drama was SO real... Mike He is such a great actor!!! The director did a great job in this drama!

Crap! how I regretted sleeping so late as the next day was All Souls Day and I had to wake early to go to the grave yard.. Oh my gawrsh!!.. You can't imagine how heavy my head felt that morning. And my eyes were red and buldging due to the crying just a few hours ago and the lack of sleep.. face was pale and had thick thick thick eye bags.. I looked like a zombie.. And to think I just recovered from fever that Thursday evening too.. hahahaha...

I was not only physically and mentally tired, I was also emotionally tired, my heart felt sour, like it had been hurt very deeply, can't believe how much that drama had affected me.. hahaha.. >_<. I was soooo wrong to not sleep that night.. But it was SOOOOOOOOOO worth it..
I mean, the story totally rawked!! The ending was beautiful!! I think I teared 3 times throughout the whole drama.. The third time, I was practically crying my heart out.. hahahaha.. But it was sooo romantic, so right.. hahaha..
Sounds so sad right?? But it's not totally that kinda cry here cry there drama.. It's cute, interesting, exciting, funny, romantic and touching all in one. ahhH~~ *fantasizes~~~*
I SO recommend this drama to all who hasn't watched it yet.. GO WATCH!! *heart heart heart* this drama!!











ahhH~ Mike is so hawtt!!!x3 ~~ <3!!!>_<. ---

Well, as you all would have expected, I SLEPT my whole Friday away. hahaha.. I'm most "guai" this holiday. XD

Guess I'm gonna enjoy this holiday by sleeping and lazying around at home. haha.. It's really relaxing.. ^^

But did go out tonight tho(Saturday night). Went to eat at this new restaurant opposite ala carte. It's a great place to enjoy a new beautiful and creative atmosphere + food for a very reasonable price. Will intro it in the next post.



Till then, Good night!! ^^

2 comments:

Ewie said...

I love Why why Love I watched it yesterday OMG the end was so beutiful I couldn't stop crying.

Have you watched Devil beside you? It has got the same actors as Why why love. =D

Sky of Love is really good too, it's even sader than Why why love, i cryed so much, hehe =)

Daphy.εїз said...

haha.. yeah..
Devil beside You was the 1st Drama of Mike's I watched.. Loved it much too! =D
Touching =')