Monday, August 13, 2007

A week's blawg

Late update! Cos was pretty busy this week. Dun even reli have time to online. Tonight I'm so free to blog only because tomorrow morning's classes are all canceled. =D















view from Swinburne's 8th floor.

College.. College life is really different from high school life to me. Well, 1st of all, I seem to be studying more. Seem to be finishing all my homework. Seem to be studying more. Seem to be more pressured about my studies. Maybe it's cos college is expensive. Yeah, I know very well I could not afford to fail anything.

2ndly, I get tons of freedom. I can go out till late on weekdays (but mainly to do homewrk/discussions). During weekends, I can come back LATER and dad wouldn't say anything about it. =D! And friends seem to be having lotsa activities so I'll never get bored. =D!

owh.. and we can get to wear anything to schol.. =D! that rawks big time. lalala!~















Friday night at the airport around 11pm with Elaine.















Talking bout freedom, Friday night after meeting up at Kuching festival with my Greenian friends, Elaine didn't wanna go home so early. So I took my aunt's old Wira whice service date has expired, around Kuching. We flew to Matang area and back to BDC pass simpang tiga, through Stampin and up the BDC fly over all the way to the airport. DAMN! nice drive! =D But the car was not in a TOO good condition so dare not take it up highier than 110km/hr.















Elaine and me just stood up at the depature level of the airport looking at the night sky.. and the parking lot. >_<. We didnt wanna go home.. cos, somehow, we just feel stress free there.. relaxed and at peace. But then it was 12am smthn.. and there seemed to be more modified cars and bikers around the airport, so, we thought we'd better leave.
Got home feeling better and less stressed out. gudness.. that was nice.. gotta go there again with elaine nxt week. >_<.

Next day was Saturday, I went to college to discuss about my oral presentation stuff with my group members. haha.. BIG faliure. the only thing we managed to do/learn there was to on the aircond with a pen. swt.

Later, went shopping for my formal with Lee Fang..
















Jaguar on da road! Phew weet~

















This pic is not about the ladie's ass. Look beyond there and u can see someone who looks like Mr. Colonel of Kentucky Fried Chicken. Seriously, at 1st glance, I thought he was cosplaying.

Bought my formal. A blouse and a skirt. spend a freaking RM130 on both together. = (
was too poor to get shoes, so planned to borrow Jasmine's. *Lucky to have helpful neighbours of the same size~ phew!~* haha.. btw, bought 2 more black blouses, one from Hush puppies! agghh! love the blouse!


At church:















MY CUTE CUTE CUTE MIK MIK!!!


He freakin look like a 5 year old rite??? so damn cute. he's 15 btw. Handsome humorous guy~ hehehe~ Too bad he's so young. XD.

Later that BORING saturday night, dad brought us to crown. I thought he was so nice ar.. that day bring us to crown. But little did I know he went there to see a friend perform the SAPE. A musical instrument which I think that guy modified to become like an electric guitar!~ woo hoO~
Still, couldnt be bothered for those lame 'old ppl's' stuff.. so took a few glances at the photo exhibition at the top floor of crown square.


































now that's nice~~~ makin me feel hungry again.















Been ages since i been to the 3rd floor of crown square. changed a lot. THey even had a nail saloon there.. oh how tempted I was to enter.. But i guess there wasnt enuf time so i didnt go do my nails. sigh~ nvm.. i'll wait.. patiently till hte nxt time it's worth dressin up and makin up. ahahah..

After the performance, My dad and his friends decided to hit the bar at Mr. Ho's fine foods (where I complained about the fckin 2 faced jack ass indian guy long ago). That night he treated my dad with so much respect and many smiles.. even acted as if he knew a lot about music and played musical instruments with my dad and his friends. ASS HOLE! Trying to act all fancy infront of the grown ups but treating us kids like shyt!! hmmppff~~ Stupid 2 faced fooka! No use getting high blood over him oso lah~ *fergets it*




















I wanted a Henikken. But dad wasnt too keen on my having it.. so I had a ginger beer. =D Luckily, cos it tastes better than original beer. =D








































My dad rawks in guitars =P.




















Crown was really empty and kinda creepy at night.. which was around 11pm. Wanted to look around more but didnt have a chance. sigh.. nxt time.. hehehe..

I thin kthat's about it for my weekend. All I know now is I'm exhausted. Slept at 3am last night and came to school at 8am smthn. Even my parking skills got bad cos of my tiredness. Took me around a freakin minute to side park a KELISA. wtf.. =_="















My formal.. incase some of my frens who wanna see it will miss me on wednesday. HAhaha..




















This is me today eating lunch/dinner at 4pm right after I came back from college. Reason: Jon forgot his bag he left in his fren's car. Decided to eat after getting his stuff so ended up at Jln song's Only mee.


At 7pm smthn. we headed back to college to deal with our stupid oral presentation. But fate led us to Level 5's open lab. XD after practicing a few times, we onlined all the wat. But smart me got back into my hobby: drawing! =D
















I drew this with Microsoft Paint and the standard optical mouse. Tell me I'm a genius! *thank you thank you*. LMAO.

dunno how many pieces of cardboard I slapped on my face today. XD

















The Indian guy sitting beside me was impressed with my drawing of the girl that he took out his pendrive and asked me to give him a copy of the girl drawing. aww~~ *SO FLATTERED*
Asked me my name and praised me on my 'skillfullness' HAHAHAHA...
i could brag on forever but people will just feel like flattening me.. so.. I'd stop bragging and boasting here. muahaha. XD































inspired by Adrian yao's display pic.

















This pic is just me drawing what I'm best at. =D

people say I'm taking the wrong course. Budden, who knows, I could be an international business woman owning a proffesional design company or smthn. omg.. I seem to be dreaming already.. hahaha.. forgive me.. I really am extremely tired now and could shut my brain down any minute now.

Alright then, nights to you all. Sorry if I'm lack of manners or less modest in this post. I just cant think anymore! stomach's killin me too. swt.. nights all! Might be another week till I blog again. Dun miss me too much! muah~

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You can use just the mouse and draw it in MSPAINT? that's really really good!

Daphy.εїз said...

lol.. thank u thank u

MiKa SH Wee said...

nice pic... considering that its drawn with a mouse...

by the way, swin labs got optical mouse mer?

optical: mouse without balls (uses red light instead... not laser)

Daphy.εїз said...

aiks.. we were not using optical mouse mer?? omg. forgot to notice.. i just assumed it was an optical mouse.. hahahahaha..