Our new baggies.
At night, we went to Kuching fest, as it was the 2nd last day. We 'tapaued' stuff and went to the hockey stadium to see martial arts performances cos Kenny and Elaine and some of our old schoolmates were performing. =D
Taichi! "hooo~~ xii~~~ Hoooo~~~ xii~~~"
munch! ate while watching.. Since Kee Xian came back, I think I'm gonna gain weight again.. =( like when I came back from NS. Gained 3 kgs >_<.
Then there were Silat, Wushu, and Taekwondo performances. Wushu this year wasn't VERY BIG.. but alright.. I liked the Taekwondo performance more. haha.. especially when they acted.. flying here and there.. faling up and down.. cool~~ hahaha..
Just now, after I woke up at around 9pm, Xian suddenly called me.. and FORCED me out. swt.. I was reluctant to go, then she said I've becomed weird.. Hey, this is guai, ok?! lol~ nvm la.. went out anyway and had some Pandan Coconut. yummy! but tummy feeling weird now..
Aiyo~ boring hor?... got nothing to blog about.. blah~ who cares~
Woo~~ Alexander on Star movies now~ looks nice.. wanna watch liao.. tata.. ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment