Monday, May 28, 2007

Sunday night out.

So it's like, I was home for the 3rd Saturday night in a row, I knew I wud be so beh gam guan if I spent Sunday in too. so, naturally, I went out the whole day. muahhaha..

After I was done marketing for dad at noon, I headed to Saberkas wif bro to get my NEW KEYBOARD!

Well, as u all know, as the 'computer idiot' I always was, I wasnt too sure how and what kinda keyboard to get. All I knew was Logitech was good and all my 3 pcs were using Logitech keyboards all this while. Then I smsed Liang Chiat for help.. and he told me BenQ wasnt too bad too and cheaper.

But I thought to myself.. I WILL get Logitech keyboard for RM30+.. Little did I know that the cheapest logitech keyboard I could find there was RM59.90. oh wtf... went to look at benQ and finally decided to get it for RM33(discounted) with a free mouse! /.\

Damn I'm such an idiot.. was standing with bro there for about 10 minutes deciding which to get.. then realised we were kinda poor so.. we just got the cheap one.












oh, after that we got ourselves some Tokiwados. Daniel ordered 4 for himself and I ordered 5.
OMG, how the hell am I gonna stay slim!?!?!?!
buhahahaha.. so gave my 5th piece to Daniel (like it'll help) >_<.

**

Oh, and I was damn guai today too. U know that busy road in front of Saberkas? I parked my car opposite so we had to cross the road.

I kept telling Daniel(while still in the car before crossing the road) that we shud use the over head bridge as it was safer (but further) and not learn from (all) those other people that crossed the road straight away without using the bridge.

But as we got outta the car, I felt FELT that the bridge was kinda far and suddenly felt lazy and super tempted to just run accross the main road. But still, part of my concious kept telling me, "saftey first! saftey first!"

-.-

so I asked my lil bro, Daniel a few times which to choose.
(he was obviously annoyed) so, being the angel he always was, he 'advised' me to use the over head bridge so we wouldn't feel guilty.

AWWHhH~~~ so glad the devil failed to tempt me this time. and we got across safely.^^ ain't we so gewd?~~











no!











yes. =)

but because I used the overhead bridge, I stepped into some dirty water which dirtied my BeaUuutiful white shoes..












And had a drop of yuckie rain water that fell from the overhead bridge's roof on my head. YUCK!! so much for being an angel huh? >_<.

***


Later, rushed home to get ready for my movie tonight. Pirates of the Carribean 3!!!! =D

Was nearly late for the movie due to some complications form some people. That person only told me 30 minutes before the movie was gonna start that he wud be late to pick me. Grrr.. but anyway, he made it up to me *evil grin*.

So decided to fly myself there to be sure we won't be late. Luckily, with my super driving skills, I managed to get myself at Star in almost 20 minutes, thus, we were early.

**

THE MOVIE kinda RAWKKKEDDD.. luv it! It was Hilarious at the most unexpected moments which really kept our eyes wide open. The director really a bit 'qian bian'. hahaha.

It was really funny when Davy Jones stood on the sand with a bucket of water under his feet. LMAO. The story wasn't too bad and I was quite satisfied with the ending. (Sharon i'm toking to u!!)

So guys, wad u waiting for? Go watch Pirates 3!! It's shown every hour at Star starting form 11am till 1am. shoo shoo!

***


After the movie, we had no idea where to go.. Then while driving, Mei hui them suddenly talked about the Banquet.. then I knew I had to check the place out!











VuaRahhh~ There we were.












bad pics huh? wad to do.. was using my lame 2mp cam phone wad.. haha.

I kinda loved the atmosphere. They played Good English music and the air was fresh, there was cool breeze. everything was beautiful.

Mei Hui, Kim and I each ordered a cocktail. =D















The Flying Dayak. Tasted like rebina mixed with some types of alcohol. was totally not strong.















This wud be the Gawai Melon ball, which had quite some taste of Kiwi fruit. slightly stonger than the Kayak, I mean Dayak.















Then this is the Mus Delight. Just tasted like medicine to me. and it was mine. -_- well, honestly, had a bit orange taste inside la. it was the strongest among the 2 but not dat strong.


The music behind us were R&B remixes and a bit of Trance, and we were taking alcohol, so it felt like we were in some club. But the air was so clean and it felt so safe, so it was just like, I dunno, that perfect atmosphere I love to be at for fun. =D

We sipped on our drinks all night and chatted about so many stuffs while enjoying the music. Owh I just LOVE hanging out wif ma girl frens and discussing bout stuffs all night long. enjoyed enjoyed~~

Few minutes before leaving, they suddenly played lovely romantic Chinese songs from Chinese dramas and movies like the theme song for Wang Zi Bian Qing Wa, Yang Chen Ling's- Ai Mei, Jackie Chan's- Shen Hua, and even Jay Chou's -Yue Qu.. oh~~ *heart heart heart*. totally didnt feel like leaving the place.


Ahh, satisfied I am tonight ^^














Cheers.

No comments: