Monday, November 22, 2010

I liveee(d)

Hello all :D A picture to bring the Art of Daphy back to life! My 2010 Prom nails!

So sorry for my absence. It was quite a long emo, confusing, self discovery, pre-quarter life crisis (maybe), bla bla bla phase. The things I went through, or might still be going through, is so much like what one of my favorite bloggers, sweatlee.com is in. I feel like I understand everything she writes, all her feelings and thoughts that she expressed. The situation's different but the feeling feels somewhat similar. And the comments on those emo posts show that alottt of people go through this. All I know is, right can seem wrong and wrong can seem right, that you'd suddenly not know what is right and what is wrong anymore. One can get sooo lost and down, we'd wanna rip our heart out, stab it a few times over, and try to staple it back T_T. The guilt, the misery, the confusion, the wants, the needs, the could haves, the should have beens, could really bring one to the edge of the cliff on tip toes, wait there, and decide whether or not to lean forward. T_T 
But life does go on, and the wind will push us back on our feet. And we know we have to grow up and get over ourselves, and be better than that. Hence, I'm smiling again and hopefully, everyone else that are and might go through all this be strong. Life in 2010 has been really harsh, for most people I know. But, we'll walk this road together, through the storm, whatever weather, cold or warm, Just let you know that, you're not alone, holla if you feel like you've been down the same road (Eminem 2010). >_<.

So, since I'm back, hopefully there'll be more art, happier art, and pictures. Getting my new phone in a week HOPEFULLY. So desperately need a camera. I realized I blog so much less without one! 

Wow, since I've typed so much already, I'll just leave all other things till next time lah, lol. Good night.

No comments: