Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Holi days

Finally! a week of holidays from the hectic life of a final year student :D

More time to do things that I had delayed for 7 weeks  now. Blogging is definitely one of them! But, one feels as if one has lost touch because you know, it's like, you haven't met your best friend for a long time because he/she's overseas studying, and when he/she comes back, it'll be awkward for a little while, because you totally don't know where to start! but of course that phase is just for a little while and all will be good and familiar and everything nice again.
 
So, till then, see you next time :D 

(>_<. Okay, it's also PART OF an excuse to start watching PPS, so many dramas I left behind! Hope Gossip Girl, Vamp Diaries and Glee updates soon. And oh, just started watching the Sex and the City series. It's really old, but I'm finding it interesting! New York is like the future. I think we'll all go and wonder into the Sex and the City stage one day. =S okay till next time bye ^^)

No comments: