Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Starting to doubt the positivity I had at the beginning of 2010.
Seriously, I was constantly telling myself what a great year ahead it would be. What goals and success I would achieve this year and stuff. Though, it didn't really start all perfectly. I was in Bangkok working long hours, away from home and my loved ones. Didn't talk to my family for the whole 1 and a half months I was there. Missed my dad somehow though I rarely speak to him. Wow, was that all a bad sign that I missed or forced myself to not accept? *gasp*
However, like they say there's always that silver lining. I made lots of new friends from all over the world whom I dearly miss now. Learned a lot about the work field and most importantly, my perception and goals in life totally changed. If you see my Bangkok posts in January you'll know what I mean (or if you don't we can always chat :)).
So far till now, June, I have encountered various serious issues which I did not have throughout the whole of my amazing 2009. Issues that I no longer share on blogs cos yeah, seriously, too public. I should really pray more. Which is also maybe why this phrase, "can we pretend that airplanes in the night skies are shooting stars?" appeal to me so much.
There, the end of a short untitled update of my life. Hope things are better for you guys out there. :)

No comments: