Friday, May 9, 2008

ALOHA

Heys!!!!

Alright.. So I've been away for QUITEE some time~~


Miss blogging but duno where to start. So.. Just showin ya'll a few random AND outdated pics from the past month. Can't be specific anymore cos that'll take toooo long for me to finish talking bout everything.. and couldn't be bothered to post up ALL the pics cos I just cant wait.. HAhaha.. "No time no time~~~"(by Sparklin Daph and Black Chris) swts.. so.. enjoy~ ^^

















Been burrying my head under pens and papers for more than a month.. But don't seem to be getting anywhere yet.. *SIGH*

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Got myself a 3 day job at pc fair in early April.. =D
















Damn tiring..
















But worth the experience. =)





















haha.. my boss for 3 days.


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Then, not too long later, The Spring got flooded with NICE cars~




















lost ur way?
















Cute cute!!! Mitsuoka. It's auto XD
















Reminds me a lot of Henry's FIAT. haha..


Around that time, BIG APPLE DONUTS opened! and the queue was awful for the first few days of opening.. But dun worry.. I didn't have to line up very long... cos I always happened to go in the morning during working hours. XD












































nieh nieh~~ I like the Alien, Say Cheese and the one with that chocolate cereal thingy on top. hehehe..




















^^~

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bla~~



















duckies duckies..

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wepps~















A few weeks ago, been to Swinburne Dance Party which was pretty interesting. :P

The dances weren't too bad and I hope it'll get better next year! Hopefully they'd have it again next yr tho.. hehe..
















Me n mah gurls.

=)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

owhh.... btw.. did I mention Bibi and Bubu now have a Bibu??? Bibu looks sooo much(exactly the same) as Bibi!! aww~~ *hearts hearts hearts*
















But didnt manage to get a pic of her yet. haha..


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


And FAMILY!~ EDMUND GOT MARRIED LAST SATURDAYYY!!!~~~

hehe... FInaLLY~~ lol~~ :P

I think only David doesnt know bout this yet.




































Lala..

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx





















|

|
|
\/




















teehee~❤



-END-

p/s: sorry for the extreme randomness. gtg. tata~

No comments: