Friday, October 19, 2007

LOONG update Part 1

oh mi gawrsh!!! How long have I not updated?? I don't even know what my last post was! Looking at all the pics I took over the last week, I don't even know where to start! swttss~~



okay okay.. gotta start from somewhere.. so.. let's start with..

The arcade! =D







Last few weeks, when I was all stressed out and all, hung out at the arcade a couple of times to 'release stress'..











Most of the time was with Aurelia.. She got me addicted to basketball.. but i so sucked at it (as usual).

Then the other time was with Dine and Syu..






This toy-grabbing-claw machine thingy! You all know how hard it is to grab just ONE toy from the container right?










Look at this guy~ God-of-claw-toy-grabbing. *envy*

Then the self-proclaimed"master" of Time Crisis II..








He passed all the stages with RM1.50.. sob~~ and the last time I used RM5 but couldnt even get to half of stage 3. sob sob~

Then My used-to-be-favourite.. ARCHERy! =D

But.. sob~ since the last time I played with Adrian, I suck big time now.. sob sob..










Syu's.







Mine. (see how bad I becomne!! sobbb)


XD... I duno if I'm allowed to say who shot these.. hahahahaha.. lookie at the arrow near the flouresent lamp.. HAHAHAHHAAA.. coolness~~~

No comments: